Surface-modified bilayer ultrathin membranes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (3 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Syracuse University, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report briefly describes the preparation, thickness, and absorption spectra of polymer-blend membranes with incorporated semiconductor materials. 2 figs. (JDL)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/13506-36
E 1.99: conf-900892--4
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ICOM '90: international congress on membranes and membrane processes, Chicago, IL (USA), 20-24 Aug 1990.
Yuan, Y.; Fendler, J.H.; Cabasso, I.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14459584