Ultrasonic shear wave velocity in CLF/CMT graphite from room temperature to 2000/sup 0/F [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 36 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The temperature dependence of the ultrasonic shear velocity in CLF/CMT graphite was determined from room temperature to 2000/sup 0/F using a pulse-echo technique. Data are presented for five 0.75-inch-diameter specimens all machined from the same CLF/CMT billet. Plots of ultrasonic pulse-echo radial and axial scans of the billet which characterize the material property uniformity of the billet are also given.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand-80-1850
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14459949