Observation of intrinsic and extrinsic secondary grain boundary dislocations in (001) high angle twist boundaries in MgO [electronic resource].
- Cambridge, Mass. : Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The report describes a systematic electron microscope investigation of possible GBD structures in (001) high angle twist boundaries in MgO using bicrystals of controlled geometry. Boundaries of this type were selected because they are relatively easy to prepare, and because GBD structures have been extensively observed and studied (3,4,7) in boundaries of this type in the metal gold.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1979., "coo-5002-6", and Balluffi, R.W.; Sun, C.P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14460234