Summary of work done pursuant to Purchase Order No. 3268909 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The personnel service contract supporting experimental measurements of the dT/dP in liquid metals and alloys of interest to theoretical physical property programs at LLL is summarized. NaK/sub 2/ measurements, and the adiabatic pressure derivative of temperature (dT/dP)s of lead up to 25 kbar and 500/sup 0/C are reported. (FS)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Kennedy, G.C.; Boehler, R.; Grover, R.; Ramakrishnan, J.
California Univ., Los Angeles (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14460282