Site occupations in Li/sub 2/ ordered alloys by axial electron channeling microanalysis. [Ni/sub 3/AlX (X = Co, Hf, Fe)] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Experiments using analytical electron microscopes were performed on Ni/sub 3/Al alloys with additions of Fe, Co, or Hf. Corrections had to be made for delocalization effects. Results agree with atom probe field-ion microscopy. (DLC)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-860829-22
E 1.99: conf-860854-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Annual joint meeting of the Electron Microscopy Society of America and the Microbeam Analysis Society, Albuquerque, NM, USA, 10 Aug 1986.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14460427