LSSA Large Area Silicon Sheet Task [electronic resource] : continuous liquid feed Czochralski growth. Quarterly report, October--December 1977. Siltec report No. 0140-0080
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Siltec Corporation's contract with JPL is for the development of a Czochralski furnace that permits the growing of silicon crystals with a continuous liquid replenishment of the molten silicon of the growth crucible. Initial work on the design layouts of a furnace that may be used in this development work is described.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/jpl/954886-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Siltec Corp., Menlo Park, Calif. (USA)
View MARC record | catkey: 14460531