Bond strength of urethane and epoxy-modified adhesives [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 17 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A number of urethane and epoxy-modified urethane systems were evaluated as room-temperature-curing adhesives. The systems were formulated to yield a variety of modulus levels and to be compatible with certain chemically sensitive materials.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:y-2018
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Miller, C.E.; Childress, F.G.; Zava, A.K.
Oak Ridge Y-12 Plant, Tenn. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14460855