All-optical modulation in gallium arsenide integrated optical waveguides [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (7 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We have investigated all-optical modulators in gallium arsenide integrated optical waveguides; these modulators use electron-hole pair generation to alter the propagation characteristics of a guided light beam. 6 refs., 6 figs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-98368
E 1.99: conf-881261--1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. meeting in Israel on optical engineering, Tel Aviv (Israel), 19-22 Dec 1988.
Ross, B.; Lowry, M.; Tindall, W.; McWright, G.; Lafaw, D.; Guthreau, W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14460991