Radiation-damage calculations with NJOY [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Atomic displacement, gas production, transmutation, and nuclear heating can all be calculated with the NJOY nuclear data processing system using evaluated data in ENDF/B format. Using NJOY helps assure consistency between damage cross sections and those used for transport, and NJOY provides convenient interface formats for linking data to application codes. Unique features of the damage calculation include a simple momentum balance treatment for radiative capture and a new model for (n, particle) reactions based on statistical model calculations. Sample results for iron and nickel are given and compared with the results of other methods.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. topical meeting on fusion reactor materials, Albuquerque, NM, USA, 19 Sep 1983.
MacFarlane, R.E.; Muir, D.W.; Mann, F.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14461103