Electron microscopy analysis of a simple metal/ceramic interface [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California, Berkeley, 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 23 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- High purity tantalum-carbon alloys were prepared and quenched in ultra-high vacuum and aged to produce large precipitates of the stable Ta/sub 2/C carbide phase. In addition to determining the orientation relationship, diffraction contrast analysis and lattice fringe imaging techniques were employed to characterize the interface structures.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1980., "lbl-11405", " conf-800765-3", 7. LLR/MMRD international symposium of interfaces in glass-metal systems, Berkeley, CA, USA, 28 Jul 1980., and Thomas, G.; Dahmen, U.; Westmacott, K.H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14461503