Large area silicon sheet by EFG. Fourth quarterly report, October 1, 1979-December 31, 1979 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management, 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 39 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In Machine No. 1, studies concerning the influence of gas ambients on the properties of the ribbon grown from resistance heated machines have continued. It has been demonstrated that material grown in a CO/sub 2/-containing ambient can be processed so that cell efficiencies of approx. 12% (AM1) result. Machine 3B, the multiple furnace, is still in preparation for its first 10 cm ribbon multiple run. In Machine 17, full-width growth at 3 to 4 cm/min is now routine, and quality-related work will commence.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1980., "doe/jpl/954355-79/4", and Wald, F.V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14461561