Property changes in graphite irradiated at changing irradiation temperature. [Neutrons] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 42 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Design data for irradiated graphite are usually presented as families of isothermal curves showing the change in physical property as a function of fast neutron fluence. In this report, procedures for combining isothermal curves to predict behavior under changing irradiation temperatures are compared with experimental data on irradiation-induced changes in dimensions, Young's modulus, thermal conductivity, and thermal expansivity. The suggested procedure fits the data quite well and is physically realistic.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Price, R.J.; Haag, G.
General Atomic Co., San Diego, CA (USA)
Kernforschungsanlage Juelich G.m.b.H. (Germany, F.R.)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14461771