Application of gel microsphere processes to preparation of Sphere-Pac nuclear fuel [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 26 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Sphere-Pac fabrication of nuclear fuels using two or more sizes of oxide or carbide spheres is ideally suited to nonproliferation-fuel cycles and remote refabrication. The sizes and compositions of spheres necessary for such fuel cycles have not been commonly prepared; therefore, modifications of sol-gel processes to meet these requirements are being developed and demonstrated.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Meeting of the American Ceramic Society, Detroit, MI, USA, 6 May 1978.
Haas, P A; Notz, K J; Spence, R D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14462179