Measurement of wave profiles in shock-loaded solids [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 33 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The evolution of the numerous detectors which measure wave profiles in solids subjected to rapid impulsive loading is traced and principal trends are identified. Recent capabilities for the measurement of transverse or higher-order motions (acceleration and velocity gradient) are described. 6 figures, 2 tables, 35 references.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. AIRAPT international high-pressure conference, Boulder, CO, USA, 25 Jul 1977.
Sandia Labs., Albuquerque, NM (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14462438