Equation of state and transport properties of uranium and plutonium nitrides in the liquid region [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 32 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- By the use of available low-temperature data for various thermophysical and transport properties for uranium and plutonium nitrides, values above the melting point of density, heat capacity, enthalpy, vapor pressure, thermal conductivity, and viscosity were estimated. Sets of recommended values have been prepared for the compounds UN, PuN, and (U/sub 0/./sub 8/Pu/sub 0/./sub 2/)N.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Leibowitz, L.; Sheth, A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14462499