Solar Energy Laboratory second quarterly progress report, August 1, 1979-October 30, 1979. [Cu/sub 2/O] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 25 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Efforts this past quarter emphasized the assembly of a three source deposition system, studies of the chemical composition of the surface of Cu/sub 2/O substrates, continued investigation of current mechanisms in Cu/Cu/sub 2/O Schottky barriers, and fabrication and characterization of Cu/SiO/sub 2//Cu/sub 2/O MIS cells. Time was also devoted to further calculations of expected photocurrent from Cu/sub 2/O solar cells, and thermodynamic considerations concerning the stability of interfaces in possible Cu/sub 2/O cell structures. Key accomplishments include: (1) measurement of optical absorption coefficient for Cu/sub 2/O; (2) completion of MBE system; (3) preliminary identification of two current mechanisms operative in Cu/Cu/sub 2/O cells.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Washington Univ., Richland (USA). Joint Center for Graduate Study
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14462882