Commercializatzon of thick film solar cells. Quarterly progress report, September 21, 1979-December 31, 1979 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 31 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Starting materials for the preparation of thick film cadmium sulfide and cadmium telluride solar cells have been comminuted. Initial trial films of cadmium sulfide showed that during the next phase of this work, the printing of films, one of the major problem areas will be to obtain sufficient reflow in the printed films to remove the screen-caused variation in film thickness. The thin areas corresponding to the screen pattern caused pinholes to form in the fired parts.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
McDonald, G.D.; Goodman, G.
Globe-Union, Inc., Milwaukee, WI (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14462985