Austenitic stainless steel-to-ferritic steel transition joint welding for elevated temperature service [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Transition weld joints between ferritic steels and austenitic stainless steels are required for fossil-fired power plants and proposed nuclear plants. The experience with these dissimilar-metal transition joints has been generally satisfactory, but an increasing number of failures of these joints is occurring prematurely in service. These concerns with transition joint service history prompted a program to develop more reliable joints for application in proposed nuclear power plants.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
10. SAMPE conference, Kiamesha Lake, NY, USA, 17 Oct 1978.
King, J.F.; Goodwin, G.M.; Slaughter, G.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14463124