Correlation of high cycle and low cycle fatigue data for some HTGR structural metals [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- An analytical procedure has been evaluated to determine whether low and high cycle fatigue testing techniques may be correlated in the 10/sup 5/ cycle region where the data overlap. The procedure, which is based on the use of cyclic stress-strain curves to convert high cycle fatigue stresses to equivalent strains, is shown to be acceptable for Incoloy 800H, Hastelloy X, Type 304 stainless steel and 2 1/4 Cr--1Mo steel in the range of temperature for which data are available.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
2. US-Japan seminar on HTGR safety technology, Fuji, Japan, 24 Nov 1978.
Chow, J.G.Y.; Soo, P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14463125