High-temperature piping design technology. Quarterly technical progress report, April--June 1977. [LMFBR] [electronic resource].
- Canoga Park, Calif : North American Aviation, inc. Atomics International Division, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 23 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- North American Aviation. Atomics International Division
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Progress is summarized in the following LMFBR piping design studies: long-range program planning, collection of piping failure and construction defect data, analysis of systems with prior successful operating history, and compilation of fatigue data for 2-/sup 1///sub 4/ Cr-1 Mo and type 316 stainless steels. (DG)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Jetter, R.I.; Naugle, F.V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14463573