High-temperature gas-cooled reactor technology development program. Annual progress report for period ending December 31, 1982 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 231 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- During 1982 the High-Temperature Gas-Cooled Reactor (HTGR) Technology Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) continued to develop experimental data required for the design and licensing of cogeneration HTGRs. The program involves fuels and materials development (including metals, graphite, ceramic, and concrete materials), HTGR chemistry studies, structural component development and testing, reactor physics and shielding studies, performance testing of the reactor core support structure, and HTGR application and evaluation studies.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Sanders, J.P.; Bartine, D.E.; Rittenhouse, P.L.; Kasten, P.R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14463608