Progress Report 16 for the period April-September 1980, and the proceedings of the 16th Project Integration Meeting [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 494 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Progress made by the Low-Cost Solar Array Project during the period April to September 1980, is reported in detail. Progress on project analysis and integration; technology development in silicon material, large-area silicon sheet and encapsulation; production process and equipment development; engineering, and operations is described. A report on, and copies of visual presentations made at, the Project Integration Meeting held September 24 and 25, 1980 are included.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1980., "doe/jpl-1012-51", McDonald, R.R., and Jet Propulsion Lab., Pasadena, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14463672