Credit Control Act Interest Rates and Mortgages : P.L. 91-151, 83 Stat. 856, December 23, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Credit Control Act Interest Rates and Mortgages, P.L. 91-151: 83 Stat. 856: December 23, 1969, P.L. 91-151, 83 Stat. 856, P.L. 91-151, 83 Stat. 856, and Public Law 91-151
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington & Burling],  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- Covington & Burling
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library and HeinOnline core collection
- "An Act: To lower interest rates and fight inflation; to help housing, small business, and employment; to increase the availability of mortgage credit; and for other purposes.": document no. 1. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14463780