A treatise on pleading, and parties to actions : with second and third volumes, containing precedents of pleadings, and an appendix of forms adapted to the recent pleading and other rules, with practical notes / by Joseph Chitty
- Chitty, Joseph, 1776-1841
- Additional Titles:
- Vols. II-III have title: Treatise on pleading, with a collection of precedents and an appendix of forms adapted to the recent pleading and other rules, with practical notes
- Springfield, Mass. : Published by G. & C. Merriam, 1859.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Thirteenth American edition, from the sixth London edition, corrected and enlarged, with the new matter incorporated of the text of the treatise in the seventh London edition / by H. Greening ; with notes and additions, by John A. Dunlap and E.D. Ingraham ; and additional notes, and references to later decisions, by J.C. Perkins.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 volumes) : forms
- Additional Creators:
- Greening, Henry, 1809-1881
Dunlap, John A., 1793?-1858?
Ingraham, Edward D. (Edward Duncan), 1793-1854
Perkins, J. C. (Jonathan Cogswell), 1809-1877
- HeinOnline legal classics library
- Vols. II-III paged continuously, following starred paging of earlier edition inset in the margin of the text.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14464044