Sherlock Holmes in A study in scarlet / by A. Conan Doyle with numerous original engravings by G. Grimly
- Machine generated contents note: pt. I (Being a reprint from the reminiscences of JOHN H. WATSON, M.D., late of the Army Medical Department) -- I.Mr. Sherlock Holmes -- II.The Science of Deduction -- III.The Lauriston Garden Mystery -- IV.What John Rance Had to Tell -- V.Our Advertisement Brings a Visitor -- VI.Tobias Gregson Shows What He Can Do -- VII.Light in the Darkness -- pt. II The Country of the Saints -- I.On the Great Alkali Plain -- II.The Flower of Utah -- III.John Ferrier Talks with the Prophet -- IV.A Flight for Life -- V.The Avenging Angels -- VI.A Continuation of the Reminiscences of John Watson, M.D.
- When a Scotland Yard detective asks for assistance, Sherlock Holmes uses his powers of rational, reasoned observation and deduction to solve a murder case.
- Holmes, Sherlock—Juvenile fiction
- Holmes, Sherlock—Fiction
- Great Britain. Metropolitan Police Office. Criminal Investigation Department—Juvenile fiction
- Great Britain. Metropolitan Police Office. Criminal Investigation Department—Fiction
- Murder—Investigation—Juvenile fiction
- Mystery and detective stories
- 9780062293756 (hbk.)
- Originally published in Beeton's Christmas Annual, 1887.
View MARC record | catkey: 14465957