Clean and sober [videorecording] / Warner Bros. presents an Image Entertainment production ; a Glenn Gordon Caron film ; written by Tod Carroll ; produced by Tony Ganz and Deborah Blum ; directed by Glenn Gordon Caron
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (124 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Keaton, Michael, 1951-, Baker, Kathy, 1950-, Freeman, Morgan, Walsh, M. Emmet, 1935-, Donovan, Tate, Yared, Gabriel, Kiesser, Jan, Ganz, Tony, Blum, Deborah, Caron, Glenn Gordon, Carroll, Tod, Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- ), Image Entertainment (Firm), and Warner Home Video (Firm)
- A young, hotshot real-estate broker has a drug abuse problem he refuses to acknowledge. When he gets in trouble with his company and the law, he decides to hide out in a detox program. What he doesn't count on is that the drug rehab program will force him to face himself, admit his addiction and come clean.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: R.
- In English. Closed-captioned.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Jan Kiesser ; editor, Richard Chew ; music, Gabriel Yared.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Michael Keaton, Kathy Baker, Morgan Freeman, M. Emmet Walsh, Tate Donovan.
- Technical Details:
- DVD; region 1; standard version; Dolby surround stereo.
View MARC record | catkey: 14467897