Constructing effective questionnaires [electronic resource] / Robert A. Peterson
- Peterson, Robert A. (Robert Allen), 1944-
- Thousand Oaks, [Calif.] : SAGE, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 143 pages) : illustrations
- Asking the right questions is at the heart of all successful survey research. This text will teach students and new researchers how to commission, conduct and evaluate research based on asking these questions. The author's experience as well as in-depth knowledge of conceptual and methodological literature make this an invaluable guide for all those new to survey research.
- 9781483349022 (ebook)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 14468051