Evaluating services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault [electronic resource] / Stephanie Riger [and others].
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. ; London : SAGE, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 183 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Riger, Stephanie
- SAGE series on violence against women
- Machine generated contents note: Pt. I The Political and Social Context of Evaluation -- 1.The Evolution of the Violence Against Women Social Movement and Services for Victims -- 2.Collaboration in Evaluation Research -- Pt. II Key Aspects of Doing an Evaluation -- 3.Why Evaluate? -- 4.Basic Concepts in Evaluation -- 5.Using Evaluation Results -- Pt. III Lessons Learned -- 6.Lessons Learned in Evaluating Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services -- App. A Evaluation Measures for Domestic Violence Services -- App. B Evaluation Measures for Sexual Assault Services.
- Placing evaluation within a political and historical context the authors of this study uniquely include the role of such evaluation in the continued development of the anti-rape and battered women's movement in the United States.
- 9781412990141 (ebook)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 14468147