The Painter speaks : artists discuss their experiences and careers / edited by Joan Jeffri ; introduction by Judith M. Burton
- Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 205 pages, 12 unnumbered pages of plates : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Jeffri, Joan
Columbia University. Research Center for Arts and Culture
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Contributions to the study of art and architecture ; no. 2
- 0313289158 (alk. paper)
- "Sponsored by the Research Center for Arts and Culture, Columbia University".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -199) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1447991