Forest land capability map Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania [cartographic material] / prepared by Office State Planning and Development in cooperation with Department of Environmental Resources and U.S. Soil Conservation Service
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Office of State Planning and Development
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Office of State Planning and Development], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 88 x 100 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Soil Conservation Service
Pennsylvania. Department of Environmental Resources
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:63,360 (W 76°08ʹ48ʺ--W 75°27ʹ44ʺ/N 41°59ʹ57ʺ--N 41°38ʹ29ʺ).
- Includes a three toned color code representing three classes of forest capability.
"The preparation of this map was financed in part through a comprehensive planning grant from the Department of Housing and Urban Development under the provisions of section 701 of the Housing Act of 1954, as amended.
View MARC record | catkey: 1450478