Applicability of land condition trend analysis data for biological diversity assessment in the southeastern United States / by William R. Whitworth and Dr. Alison Hill
- Whitworth, William R.
- Additional Titles:
- Land condition trend analysis data for biological diversity assessment in the southeastern United States
- [Champaign, IL] : US Army Corps of Engineers, Construction Engineering Research Laboratories ; [Springfield, VA] : [available from the National Technical Information Service], 
- Physical Description:
- 81 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hill, Alison
United States. Department of Defense. Legacy Resources Management Program
Construction Engineering Research Laboratories (U.S.)
- USACERL technical report ; 97/67
- Cover title.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 68-80).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1997. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Funding Information:
- This study was conducted for the Legacy Resources Management Project. RP2897NI92, "Legacy-Biodiversity of Mil Lan" ; Work Unit 192, "Regional Evaluation of DOD Natural Resources and Biodiversity."
View MARC record | catkey: 1450608