Geologic map of the Skykomish River 30- by 60-minute quadrangle, Washington [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by R.W. Tabor [and others].
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, VA : The Survey, 1993.
Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 56 x 76 cm, on sheet 105 x 137 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm + 1 booklet (42 pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Tabor, R. W. (Rowland W.)
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1963
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91:I-1963
- Related Titles:
- Skykomish River 30- by 60-minute quadrangle, Washington, geologic map
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000 ; Universal Transverse Mercator projection (W 122 000ʹ--W 121 000ʹ/N 48 000ʹ--N 47 030ʹ).
- Includes two cross sections and location diagram (on map), and index map (on booklet t.p.).
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Bibliography Note:
- Booklet includes bibliographical references (pages 28-35).
View MARC record | catkey: 1451380