Maps and diagrams showing acoustic and textural characteristics and distribution of bottom sedimentary environments, Boston Harbor and Massachusetts Bay [map] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Harley J. Knebel and Ronald C. Circé ; prepared in cooperation with the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Title from margin of envelope: Acoustic and textural characteristics and distribution of bottom sedimentary environments, Boston Harbor and Mass. Bay
- Reston, VA : The Survey, 1995. and Denver, CO : For sale by Information Services.
- Physical Description:
- 6 maps on 2 sheets ; each 43 x 37 cm, sheets 107 x 89 cm and 102 x 137 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Circe, R. C., Knebel, Harley J., and Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
- Miscellaneous field studies ; map MF-2280
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:150,000 ; Transverse Mercator projection (W 71 005ʹ--W 70 025ʹ/N 42 040ʹ--N 42 005ʹ).
- Sheet 1 includes text, bibliography, index map with location insert and 5 diagrams.
View MARC record | catkey: 1453498