Bragg gratings, photosensitivity, and poling in glass fibers and waveguides : applications and fundamentals : technical digest, October 26-28, 1997, Williamsburg Marriott, Williamsburg, Virginia / sponsored by Optical Society of America ; in cooperation with American Ceramic Society
- Washington, DC : Optical Society of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Postconference ed.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 350 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Optical Society of America and American Ceramic Society
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 1997 OSA technical digest series ; v.17
- "Collocated with 12th International Conference on Optical Fiber Sensors Glass and Optical Materials Division (GOMD) Meeting".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 1455027