Phenomena identification and ranking tables for Westinghouse AP600 small break loss-of-coolant accident, main steam line break, and steam generator tube rupture scenarios [microform] / prepared by G.E. Wilson [and others].
- Washington, DC : Division of Systems Technology, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1997.
Washington, DC : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Rev. 2.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wilson, G. E., U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Systems Technology, and Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.N 88:25/6541/REV.2
- "Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory."
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 98-0101-M.
"Date published: June 1997."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 4 microfiches : negative.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 1458100