Five stone wind [sound recording] / Cage, Tudor, Kosugi. Cartridge music / Cage
- Music for Merce Cunningham
- Related Titles:
- Changing steps
- Durations: 55:02; 18:53., Program notes in English, French, and German ( p. : ill.) inserted in container., Chance compositions., "Music written for the Merce Cunningham Dance Company"--Container., The 1st work for the dance Five stone wind; the 2nd work, realized by David Tudor, for the dance Changing steps., and Compact disc.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- In the 1st work: Takehisa Kosugi, amplified violin, live electronics, bamboo flute ; Michael Pugliese, clay pots and tapes ; David Tudor, live electronics. In the 2nd work: Takehisa Kosugi, Michael Pugliese, David Tudor, phonograph cartridges and amplified small objects.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Sept. 1988, Paris (2nd work) and May 1989, Washington, D.C. (1st work).
View MARC record | catkey: 1459503