Agreement for Cooperation between the United States of America and the Republic of South Africa Concerning Peaceful Uses of Nuclear Energy : message from the President of the United States transmitting the text of a proposed agreement ... concerning peaceful uses of nuclear energy, with accompanying annex and agreed minute, pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 2153 (b) and (d).
- Corporate Author:
- South Africa
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1995 August 25
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 67 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton), United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations, and United States. South Africa, 1995 August 25.
- House document / 104th Congress, 1st session ; 104-121
- "Message and accompanying papers referred to the Committee on International Relations and ordered to be printed.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 96-0023-P., and "September 29, 1995."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1995. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1459832