Archaeological and historical discoveries in connection with Scarborough Road, City of Dover, Kent County, Delaware / prepared by Edward F. Heite and Cara L. Blume
- Heite, Edward F.
- [Dover] : Delaware Dept. of Transportation, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 132 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Blume, Cara L.
Delaware. Division of Highways. Location and Environmental Studies Office
- DelDOT archaeology series ; no. 91
- Related Titles:
- Scarborough Road
- "Submitted to Delaware Department of State, Division of Historical and Cultural Affairs, Bureau of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, and United States Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration ; prepared for Delaware Department of Transportation, Division of Highways, Location and Environmental Studies Office."
Subtitle on cover: Phase I and phase II cultural resource surveys.
"Delaware Department of Transportation project 83-012-01; FHWA federal aid project M 1036 (1); Document control no. 55-04-92-02-03."
Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 100-103).
View MARC record | catkey: 1460786