The roll model : a step-by-step guide to erase pain, improve mobility, and live better in your body / by Jill Miller ; foreword by Kelly Starrett
- A new model of self-care healthcare -- How to use my program -- Posture, pain, performance: stand up for yourself by getting on the ball -- The science section: fascia and proprioception -- Know your body better: an embodied orientation to bones and muscles -- The nine essential roll model ball techniques -- Breath reset -- The sequences that reset your body -- The "roll" of relaxation -- Soul rolling: when you "knead" more than a physical fix -- What next? Tune up fitness corrective exercise -- Conclusion.
- Introduces the roll model method as a way of bringing about pain relief, sharing step-by-step rolling techniques and explanations of how this system works based on the body's physiology.
- 9781628600223 (pbk.) and 1628600225 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2014
View MARC record | catkey: 14652075