Final Technical Report - Stochastic Nonlinear Data-Reduction Methods with Detection and Prediction of Critical Rare Event [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2013. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Brown University, United States. Department of Energy, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In this project, the collective efforts of all co-PIs aim to address three current limitations in modeling stochastic systems: (1) the inputs are mostly based on ad hoc models, (2) the number of independent parameters is very high, and (3) rare and critical events are difficult to capture with existing algorithms
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/03/2013., "doe-brown-2542", and Vanden-Eijnden, Eric; Lin, Guang; Karniadakis, George Em; Wan, Xiaoliang.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/15/2009 - 09/15/2012
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14652965