SLIM--An Early Work Revisited [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- An early, but at the time illuminating, piece of work on how to deal with a general, linearly coupled accelerator lattice is revisited. This work is based on the SLIM formalism developed in 1979-1981.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at 11th European Particle Accelerator Conference (EPAC 08), Magazzini del Cotone, Genoa, Italy, 23-27 Jun 2008.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14654164