Final Report for DOE Project [electronic resource] : Portal Web Services Support of DOE SciDAC Collaboratories
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Texas at Austin, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Grid portals provide the scientific community with familiar and simplified interfaces to the Grid and Grid services, and it is important to deploy grid portals onto the SciDAC grids and collaboratories. The goal of this project is the research, development and deployment of interoperable portal and web services that can be used on SciDAC National Collaboratory grids. This project has four primary task areas: development of portal systems; management of data collections; DOE science application integration; and development of web and grid services in support of the above activities.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/2007., and Moore, R; Pierce, M; Gannon, D; Schissel, D; Boisseau, J; Mary Thomas, PI; Geoffrey Fox, Co-PI.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14654254