Finite Whitney element implicit time domain electromagnetic solvers for large timesteps [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Huge problems in the code stemmed from the fact Bossavit uses the notation vol(T) both for the non-negative volume of tet T, and the ordered volumes formed a triple product of three vectors. This notational confusion lead us to believe the ordered volume would be the same under interchange of nodes; this is clearly incorrect. We start then, by looking at the volume formed by cross products and those formed by integrals.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/2003., "la-ur-03-0274", " la-ur-03-274", Submitted to: LANL Telluride Conference, Jan. 2003., and Brown, D. J.
View MARC record | catkey: 14654518