LSI-11 MICROCOMPUTER-BASED DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM FOR AN OPTICAL MULTICHANNEL ANALYZER [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A microcornputer based operating system for programming and data acquisition from a two a dimensional target optical multichannel analyzer used for high-speed UV/visible spectroscopy is described. The hardware and software interfacing requirements for such a system to provide dedicated real time data acquisition is considered. It is found that a relatively simple parallel interface to an inexpensive microcomputer can be properly configured to perform adequately for high-speed image processing.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbl-10782
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Review of Scientific Instruments FT
Harris, C.B.; Chao, J.L.
Materials Sciences Division
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14654686