Calendar Year 2001 Annual Site Environmental Report Tonopah Test Range, Nevada [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 92 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Sandia Corporation (a subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation through its contract with the U.S. Department of Energy [DOE]), National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) operates the Tonopah Test Range (TTR) in Nevada. Westinghouse Government Service, TTR's operations and maintenance contractor, performs most all environmental program functions. This Annual Site Environmental Report (ASER), which is published to inform the public about environmental conditions at TTR, describes environmental protection programs and summarizes the compliance status with major environmental laws and regulations during Calendar Year (CY) 2001.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/2002., "sand2002-2565", and VIGIL, FRANCINE S.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14655184