HE friction sensitivity oblique impact sensitivity of explosives (the SKID test). Progress report, October 1971--December 1971 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The oblique impact test series on LX-10-0 Lot 710-2 was completed. Two instrumented oblique impact tests were done using RX-04-DW dropped at 45°, 5′ on a smooth steel surface. One additional oblique impact using RX-04-EB at 45° 3.5′ was done. An instrumented vertical drop and oblique impact series was begun on RX-04-EC (96/4 HMX/Viton).
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:mhsmp--72-27a
E 1.99: sanl--900-001
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Van Velkinburgh, J.H.
Mason and Hanger-Silas Mason Co., Inc., Amarillo, TX (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14655446