Statistical analysis of high explosive detonation data [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This study investigates the detonation behavior of two different high explosive compounds, PBX 9404 and PBX 9502. One reason these two high explosives were selected is because data is abundant relative to other types of high explosives. Statistical analysis of data for two different high explosives was performed. The goal of the analysis was to determine how the probability of detonation varies for different run lengths and pressures.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur--98-2253
E 1.99: conf-9806155--
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Statistics in industry and technology, Santa Fe, NM (United States), 3-5 Jun 1998.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14655508