Thermodynamics and sound speeds at the Chapman-Jouguet state [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Some thermodynamic relations about an equilibrium Chapman-Jouguet (CJ) state are obtained. Relations for sound speeds in the wave velocity-particle velocity plane are derived. A relation between the slope of the sound speed in this plane and the asymptotic slope of the Hugoniot is suggested.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
11. detonation symposium, Snowmass, CO (United States), 31 Aug - 4 Sep 1998.
Forest, C.A.; Fritz, J.N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14655705