Fillers and potting compounds. Progress report, October 1971--December 1971 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Epoxy/metal oxide formulations were studied to establish techniques to encapsulate various types of velocity gages and simulators for Manganin gages, all of which are to be used in shock hydrodynamics studies by others; and to produce large mock HE castings. Future efforts to characterize the raw materials are recommended.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:mhsmp--72-23
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Mason and Hanger-Silas Mason Co., Inc., Amarillo, TX (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14656136