A model for steady-state HNF combustion [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A simple model for the combustion of solid monopropellants is presented. The condensed phase is treated by high activation energy asymptotics. The gas phase is treated by two limit cases: high activation energy, and low activation energy. This results in simplification of the gas phase energy equation, making an (approximate) analytical solution possible. The results of the model are compared with experimental results of Hydrazinium Nitroformate (HNF) combustion.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International workshop on combustion instability of solid propellants and rocket motors politecnico de Milano, Milano (Italy), 16-18 Jun 1997.
Son, S.F.; Brewster, M.Q.; Louwers, J.; Gadiot, G.M.H.J.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14656336